Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Time Fun!!!

This summer we are enjoying the nice weather and getting out to some carnivals in the evenings. During the day we are enjoying some parks, VBS at Hawthorne, and a bunch of playdates!
Hailey is blossoming into such a beautiful, well mannered little girl. I enjoy every moment I spend with her as she just lights up my life.. We laugh together, dance around and just have so much fun!!! Her smile lights up a room and she is so full of JOY!
Ava is growing into a mini Hailey. So many of the things I remember Hailey doing, or the faces that Hailey use to make when she was an infant, I see Ava doing. It is so amazing! Ava is smiling, cooing and just starting to really get a personality! Now someone just talk to her about the sleeping... ;)
Here are just a few pictures of the girls enjoying the summer so far!






No comments: