Where to start! I guess I'll start with Hailey. She is LOVING the summer! She is having a ball going outside and on all her playdates! She is enjoying her little sister and having more and more fun with her now that she is getting older. Hailey is also very excited to start school and if you ask her, she will make sure you know she starts on her birthday! Poor girl I think we are going to deal with this every year! But it seems like she is very excited about it!
Here is a recent shot of her. (this was in Aruba, I'll talk about that shortly)

Isn't she just preciuos! She will be 3 in just 1 short week. I can't believe it!!!! Where has this 3 years gone. I feel like she is still my baby, yet my big girl at the same time. Love her to peices!!!
Now my Ava bug! Can you believe she is 4 months already! She is doing really well for herself. We are working out a few kinks, but doing so good. She has gotten the sleep thing down...FINALLY!!! lol. And we are just starting to introduce solid food to her, which she seems to be enjoying very much! She talks up a storm, in the way that she can cooing and babbling on and on. Worries me a bit as saying her big sister is a talker is the understatement of the year! Pete and I are going to be in some serious trouble! Lets see, she is also learned about her feet and is eating them often. She is drooling up a storm and teething. We are hoping that a tooth will pop through soon!!! Put the poor girl out of her misery!
We are still dealing with the reflux a little bit, but she is def. doing a lot better and we are down to 2 doses of her medicine, so that is really exciting!
Here are a few shots of my lil buggy.




Yep, thats my little beauty! She is really doing so well for herself!!!!
Now onto house projects. While we were away in Aruba, a bunch of house work was supposed to get done. Patio, plumbing....well all of it got stopped by the town..so we were dealing with all this while in aruba...no fun let me tell you! Needless to say, it was a blessing in disguise. The patio is just about done and what a headache!!! As was the plumbing work, but that we won't go into! Here are a few pics of the patio..



So that is what has gone on in our month of August...we also went to aruba, but I will blog about that at another time since my little-big lady is in need of some mommy time....so until next time...

1 comment:
I have the most beautiful nieces in the world! Can't wait to see them next week!
Post a Comment