Thanks for taking the time to stop by and see what is going on in the life of the Struz Family! This blog is just a tiny glimpse of my journey through Motherhood, with my 2 little girls! Pete and I are so very thankful for these two little princesses. I am so blessed with my family, as they are my gift from Above. I have truly been given priceless gift!
I married my love at age 20 after 4 years of dating. We have now been married for almost 8 years. Had my first princess, Hailey Ruth on September 9, 2005 at the age of 23 and my second princess, Ava Rose on April 28, 2008 at the age of 26. Before I had Hailey I was a social worker and while I loved my job, being home with my baby was where my heart was and so two months before I had her I quit my job to enter the world of a Stay at home mom. It has been by far one of the best decisions I have ever made!
No comments:
Post a Comment